thefleet...
Main The Fleet Ships of The Fleet  LOCH CARRON

 LOCH CARRON

Gaelic Name: N/A
 SHIPS LINKS:

HISTORY
SHIPS CREW
 USUAL ROUTE:
Glasgow Outer Isles Cargo
 
 Picture: In the Sound of Kerrera near Oban, Ian McGrouther
 DETAILS
Type: Steel MV
Callsign: 
IMO: 5210222
MMSI: 
Built: 1951
Launched: 10/27/1951
Acquired: 
Entered Service: 
Disposed: 1977
Ordered By: David MacBrayne Ltd.
Cost: 
Registered: Glasgow
Launched by: Mrs T E Cameron
Named after: 
 DIMENSIONS
Length: 194.8'
Draught: 9.8'
Breadth: 34.1'
Gross tonnage: 683
 CAPACITIES
Passengers: 4
Cars: 
Crew: 19
Lifeboats (Number of): 2
 TECHNICAL
Builders: Ardrossan Dockyard Ltd
Yard No: 413
Engine Builders: British Polar Engines Ltd
Machinery: 2 SCSA 6 cyls. 13 3/8-22 7/16.
Speed: 11 kts
Hoist & Lifts: 
 FACILITIES

Key to Symbols
 REMARKS
She was sold in January 1977 to Cyprus and renamed Georgis K
 ROUTE TIMELINE
Sorry, Not Compiled Yet. Please Check our FACEBOOK Page for Inclusion.


All material on this site Ships of CalMac 2001 - 2017, unless otherwise stated.
Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Join us on Flickr View us on YouTube SoC AIS SoC Forum Site NOT linked to Official Company
This site is NOT connected to the Official Company Site - www.calmac.co.uk
Contact Us
Read our Privacy Policy